PUBLISHED: December 27, 2019
We are passionate about being a gaming sector developer that offers its customers the world’s best gaming experience. Do you want to join us in building a gaming company that stands boldly at the forefront of the industry?
Veikkaus employs a wide range of gaming and digital sector professionals: service architects, software developers, digital marketing experts, data scientists, quality assurance experts.… Veikkaus has its own game studio that designs and develops new games and gaming innovations. You can find these, for example, on Finland’s largest B2C e-commerce site veikkaus.fi.
Join us and grow as a professional. We offer exciting career opportunities and employee benefits. We are genuinely invested in being a responsible employer able to offer competitive employee benefits and a healthy work-life balance. We are also motivated each day by the fact that our gaming profits are directed towards good causes, one billion euros annually of opportunities for a better life.
Hey you Game Producer!
Would you like to join a tightly-knit team of professionals in a truly team-centric environment? Do you want to make awesome games with awesome people and be part of the very interesting future of Veikkaus Game Studio? Then keep on reading!
Veikkaus has a compact yet versatile Game Studio full of dedicated professionals who are passionate about the games and also conscious about the social aspects of our work. There’s 45 of us and we are firm believers of team-centric development. All of our teams work in a self-driven manner with agile development methods. As a studio we are looking at a very interesting and bright future ahead of us! There are a lot of new and interesting projects in progress.
Since we don’t believe in crunch and are in no risk of running out of work, we need more friends to work with us. Thus, we would very much like to add an awesome Game Producer to our ranks.
We are looking for an awesome person with a great attitude to fit in the ranks of our ever-growing, innovative Game Studio, part of the New Business Unit. You will be leading a small game team where, as an integral part of the team, you will create new games in close co-operation with key stakeholders. You will be taking game projects from an idea to a finished product working closely with Lead Artists, Lead Programmers and other Game Producers and you’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Studio. You will be working with teams within Veikkaus Game Studio and also co-developing games with other Finnish game studios!
We are not looking for a very detailed skillset, but a person with a fitting skillset and personality! It is very important for us that you fit well to our positive, quality-focused studio culture.
Our offices are in Pohjois-Haaga, Helsinki and the position is tight on-site teamwork and requires the candidate to relocate to Helsinki / Capital region.
- Benefits of a large company with advantages of a smaller game studio
- Relaxed atmosphere and awesome co-workers
- Possibility and active encouragement to broaden your skillset.
- A monthly time-slot for game jams, innovation work and competence development! Innovation and continuous competence development are super important for us.
- Unusually large slate of benefits including support for sports & cultural activities, health plans, mobile phone, gym, free breakfast, nearly endless amount of coffee and healthy fruits in the afternoon.
- Interest in designing and developing games
- People- and team-centric mindset
- A self-starting, can-do attitude! You’ll have a lot of freedom to work as you see fit and this requires heaps of proactivity.
- Ability to steer a game from idea to pre-production to a finished game while keeping the vision of the game crystal clear throughout the development
- Ability to lead a game team with a coaching mindset and taking good care of everyone on the team while still keeping the game project in schedule and on budget
- Great Finnish or English communication skills
Considered a plus
- Interest in data informed game development
- Experience or interest in real-money games
- User-driven mindset
- Documentation is not a scarecrow for you
- Documentation is not a bible for you
We can’t wait to meet you!
Due to the nature of Veikkaus as a company we will perform a security clearance check to the person selected to the position.
Please send your application with CV and salary request included. We are waiting to hear from you soonest possible. The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
For more information feel free to contact our Head of Studio Henri Lindgren (email@example.com) for any questions you may have!
See also https://youtu.be/lBRXsPYMkVc