PUBLISHED: July 4, 2019
KOPLA GAMES, Tampere
Kopla is looking for a kickass producer to help us global launch our next game!
At Kopla, Producer is leading delivery and execution of production and live operations of free-to-play mobile games. If you are hungry to create your best work yet, this is a great opportunity to join as we are moving towards global launching Nonstop Knight 2, which aims to set a new benchmark for action RPGs on mobile for fans of Diablo.
- Work with the product lead and design lead on planning and execution of production plan
- Design and implement the team’s work systems
- Nurture continuous communication
- Drive team’s continuous improvement
- Facilitate team processes and activities
- Remove production obstacles
- Create visibility to team’s progress and results
- Sustain and improve team health and performance
- +2 years of experience working with mobile F2P games as producer and having shipped updates to live games
- Most importantly hunger and ability to learn and grow
- High degree of self discipline and organisational skills
- Great soft / people skills
- Great understanding of agile methodologies and lean product philosophy
- Adaptability and discretion for selecting the right tools for the situation
- A deep love for games, both as a player and a developer. Especially for RPGs.
- Fluent in English and willing to relocate to Tampere, Finland
- Full-time position in a stable company
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely weekly
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Finnish healthcare and welfare benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Awesome studio in the city centre of Tampere
- Choose your phone and computer
- Help with relocation
Kopla Games is an adventurous games studio with a mission to introduce action RPGs to everyone. Our debut title Nonstop Knight gathered over 15 million players and in 2017 Kopla was awarded as the best upcoming Finnish game company.
Founded in 2015, Kopla is located in the heart of Tampere, Finland in a cozy office with plenty of space for recreational activities and room for our office corgi to roam free. You would be joining a group of professionals with backgrounds from Rovio, Ubisoft, Zynga and Backflip Studios to name a few. We welcome ambitious visionaries who want to create a long-lasting impact in the gaming industry.
If you are hungry to create your best work yet, this is a great opportunity to join as we are moving towards launching Nonstop Knight 2, our next action RPG for mobile.
Please send your application including cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk more. We will fill the position as soon as the right candidate walks through our castle doors!