PUBLISHED: March 6, 2019
ICEFLAKE STUDIOS, Tampere
As a game producer you will be an essential part of our team working with an ambitious new management game for PC and consoles. You will work closely with the production team and help them deliver everything on time and on a correct scope. You should not be afraid of managing a large project with deadlines. You should be self-oriented and have excellent communication skills to communicate goals and tasks with the production team as well as with our partners. Depending on your background, the position can be more content or technology focused.
- Plan and execute the development roadmap to ensure milestone deliveries on time
- Maintain day-to-day production tasks with the development team
- Identify and mitigate potential risks and minimise the effect on production time and quality
- Work together with various stakeholders in the project
- Communicate and coordinate with our partners
Considered an advantage:
- Experience with project management tools
- Previous experience in the game industry
- Previous team management/leadership experience
- Up-to-date understanding of processes and methods used in game development
- Passion for games as a player and interest in the game industry in general
- Self-oriented work ethic and superb communication skills, both written and spoken
What we offer:
- Chance to develop awesome management games for PC and consoles
- Challenging position in an ambitious project
- Independent and agile working environment
- Very little management overhead
- Supportive team environment that values personal growth and development
Iceflake is a company of 20 experienced developers, with over 10 years of history and a stable outlook. We are focused on developing awesome original games for PC and console platforms. Our offices are centrally located in the beautiful city of Tampere.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title Producer and include a portfolio of your previous projects.