Game DevOps Engineer NEXT GAMES / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: April 19, 2021
We are looking for a Game DevOps Engineer to work with our talented and experienced developers. If you have the dedication and skills that we are looking for, this is a unique opportunity to work with some of the world’s best-known IPs such as The Walking Dead, Blade Runner and Stranger Things, as well as other exciting unannounced projects.
As a DevOps engineer, you are responsible for designing and maintaining build pipelines, automated testing, and SDK integration over multiple games.
- You will be working together with team members to support multiple game projects
- You will be taking responsibility and ownership of build pipelines, shared tooling codebase, and their maintenance
- You will contribute toward automation and shared code integration practices across the company
Specialist skills and competencies:
- You are proficient in (at least one of) the cloud-based build pipelines: Azure DevOps, Google Cloud Build, AWS Code Pipeline
- You are proficient in Bash and know at least some C#. Python knowledge is a plus.
- You have experience in running unit, integration and load tests automatically
- You have an understanding of product development workflows
- Experience with Unity3D is considered an asset
- Experience with package managers (Nuget, NPM, UPM) is considered an asset
- You have worked on complex build pipelines supporting feature branches
- You understand version control, especially git and related workflows
- You have strong communication abilities and experience of documenting your work
- You are able to communicate fluently in English
- You enjoy self-improvement and actively seek feedback and build on it
- You are independent and proactive
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge to work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally – and have fun while doing it!
Here at Next Games we are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well.
We aim high and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request to us as soon as possible, we will commit to a hire as soon as we feel we have found the right person!