Game Developer Trainee, RPG Studio (Stockholm)
PUBLISHED: February 11, 2019
ROVIO, Stockholm, Sweden
We are now seeking a passionate and collaborative Game Developer Trainee to join our RPG Studio for the summer of 2019 in Stockholm, Sweden.
What you’ll take under your wings:
You will be joining a small game team who are soon to launch a new mobile game world wide! Your task will be to help implement various game features and create development tools for the team, working closely with developers, designers and artist.
We expect you to have these feathers in your cap:
- Genuine interest and passion towards game development
- Experience using Unity game development platform
- Experience in C# programming
- Good communication and team collaboration skills
- An interest for mobile and RPG games
If you are a team player with some experience and strong interest in becoming a better game developer, you could be an ideal new Rovian to join our international and creative work environment where your input and contribution will matter.
What you get when you join us:
- We give you support to learn and become better game developer
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- You will get to work in truly diverse environment – you will hear number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Competitive benefits such as breakfast, massage, gaming area and our very social Friday beer! Oh, and we’ve got good coffee. And fresh fruits. And free soda 🙂
Please apply by filling the online application form (attach a cover letter with your CV) including the earliest date when you can start working.
Aim high and send your application over already today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!