PUBLISHED: May 11, 2020
DAZZLE ROCKS, Helsinki, Finland
As a Game Developer at Dazzle Rocks you will get to work with modern technology and enjoy the freedom in decision making, helping us build original multiplayer mobile games. We are looking for someone with a broad technical knowledge and interest in fast learning and producing high-quality gameplay code.
- Develop playable prototypes and production-ready features
- Write gameplay, UI and system logic code in Unity environment (C# language)
- Collaborate with designers and other developers to make sure we deliver the best experience for our players
- Create tools for developers and designers
- Distribute and share knowledge in an inclusive manner
- Perform research to acquire new knowledge necessary to perform tasks and maintain a process of cutting-edge technological evolution
- 3+ years of Unity and C# experience from a game company or related field
- Experience with developing games for mobile phones
- Eagerness to deliver engaging game experiences to a wide audience
- Motivation and the ability to follow team goals and deliver high-performance code
- Strong communication skills
- Unix/Command-line experience and distributed version control
- Ability to debug and and do performance analysis
- Enthusiastic about shader and/or network programming
- Native mobile (c++/objc/swift/java/kotlin) experience
- Unity plugin development
- Experience with CI-/CD-pipelines
- Backend development experience
- AWS experience
How to apply
Send your application to email@example.com
Include a short cover letter, CV and portfolio (if applicable) to your email. All art roles should have a link to visual portfolio. Technical roles should include a link to Github or other work samples.
Only applications that contain above information will be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Dazzle Rocks
We are building an upcoming social MMO game for the mobile and beyond. We are taking the real-time gameplay, world-building, and shared persistent universe to a new level and will revolutionize the Sandbox MMO genre.
We are a growing international team with experience in building successful mobile games, distributed game server technology, and an ambitious and fun working culture. Our latest game is soon entering public beta and we are now looking for pioneering, start-up minded people to join us!