Game Designer wanted
PUBLISHED: August 31, 2020
Playstack is an UK based game publisher and developer with offices in Finland, Poland and Sweden. Helsinki office is located in the heart of the city and holds 15 employees currently working remotely.
Snatch is a game with brand prizes. We strongly believe it is going to be one of the next big things!
We’re looking for a passionate Game Designer who can
- Hold and share the vision of the game
- Create the design for the game including feature design, metagame, game loops, also involvement in monetisation planning and running game economy and UI/UX
- Capable of defining and understanding player’s key motivations, expectations and requirements
- Provide required info for developers on the features in development
- To be able to work with different kind of people in different settings
- To be able to lead when needed and capable of working with all the different stakeholders
- Previously published title(s) preferably F2P titles
- Successful experience working as team member
- Excellent writing and communication skills
A big plus
- You have worked with Brands or have marketing or business experience
- Analytics understanding, understanding of data driven decision making
- You understand and follow mobile game trends and developments
- Competitive salary
- A very interesting and different kind of project combining gaming and brands
- A great team and a chance to work as part of an international project
We work in close collaboration with our UK and Poland offices where the game designer holds a vital role in the production.
You might be an experienced designer already, but also a talent which we identify capable of the job, will be considered.
We offer a great position and opportunity to work in an international environment with a super exciting project. We have a very nice and cozy team. We have great compensation and benefits, and of course flexible work hours and without say, no crunching. We offer responsibilities, challenging tasks and lots of future possibilities!
Join the team making the next big thing!
If this matches you, please contact us at: email@example.com.
First suitable candidate will be hired so don’t hesitate!