Game Designer ICEFLAKE STUDIOS / Tampere, Finland
PUBLISHED: December 18, 2020
We are looking for a game designer to join our team to be part of the Surviving the Aftermath project for PC and consoles. Do you enjoy creating new mechanics and combining old ones in new and original ways? Are you a person who enjoys a perfectly balanced smooth gameplay?
You should be able to imagine how the game will be played in a detailed level and communicate that vision to the others. Also experience from traditional board and roleplaying games is considered valuable.
As a company we are over 10 years old with stable outlook. You’ll be a key member in the team working with our brand new title in the management/strategy genre. Our offices are located in Tampere.
- Balancing economies and functionalities
- Designing and documenting new game features
- Making sure our titles are fun to play
- Proofing the design choices through testing
- Some experience as a Game Designer
- Basic mathematical understanding
- Proficiency in Excel
- Good communication skills in verbal and written
- Understanding of the game development process
- Wide knowledge of video games and popular culture
- Creative writing and QA experiece is considered an advantage
What we offer:
- Development of PC and Console titles
- Independent and agile working environment
- State of the art tools and hardware to work with
- Grand scale projects in cooperation with major publishers
Send your applications to email@example.com
Use the title Game Designer and include information about your previous projects.