PUBLISHED: May 11, 2020
DAZZLE ROCKS, Helsinki, Finland
Are you a games enthusiast with a passion for social multiplayer games? You might be just the right person to power-up our game design team!
We are creating next generation mobile MMO games with a unique non-combat angle to the genre. Our goal is to create a friendly community of players from all backgrounds and inspire the creativity in building the universe.
With us you will create new and imaginative ways for our players to experience mobile games and – entertainment. You will leverage market, audience and game data insights in your design and develop new and unique ways for our players to play and experience.
- Designing gameplay for social MMO games
- Designing mechanics, meta-loops and game systems
- Documenting design to components and features for implementation
- Communicate with development team of the product features and goals
- Analyzing mobile games industry in order to identify new opportunities and means to bring value to our players
- Creating design frameworks to support clear KPI process
- In-depth knowledge of core game mechanics, AI -and level design
- Previously shipped a game to App Store or a similar market release
- Background in game design and development
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience with free-to-play games
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience in game analytics tools (Google BigQuery, DeltaDna etc..)
- Creative mindset and passion to storytelling
- Strong problem-solving skills and curiosity to learn quickly
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include a short cover letter, CV and portfolio (if applicable) to your email. All art roles should have a link to visual portfolio. Technical roles should include a link to Github or other work samples.
Only applications that contain above information will be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Dazzle Rocks
We are building an upcoming social MMO game for the mobile and beyond. We are taking the real-time gameplay, world-building, and shared persistent universe to a new level and will revolutionize the Sandbox MMO genre.
We are a growing international team with experience in building successful mobile games, distributed game server technology, and an ambitious and fun working culture. Our latest game is soon entering public beta and we are now looking for pioneering, start-up minded people to join us!