PUBLISHED: January 11, 2019
We are looking for an open-minded and analytical game designer who can work on many different types of mobile game projects.
You’ll get to design games for very well known brands throughout the whole product lifecycle. We provide ample opportunities for continuous professional development.
This is a full-time position at our office in central Helsinki.
- Assume design responsibility throughout the whole game product lifecycle
- Communicating, iterating and documenting game designs
- Working with partners and other outside stakeholders on design issues and requirements
- At least one shipped commercial title as a designer
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for game design
- A genuine interest towards f2p mobile games and gaming in general
- An understanding of f2p monetization and social mechanics
- Ability for data-driven, analytical thinking
- UX design know-how
- Experience in any game development discipline
Send your application and CV to jobs (at) kuuasema.com. Please prepare to show samples of your work/projects.