Game artist KOPLA GAMES / Tampere, Finland
PUBLISHED: March 15, 2021
We’re looking for an adventurous 2D artist to join our ranks! You’ll be working as part of a small team of industry professionals who love what they do and take pride in their craft. You’ll have a strong say on the visual style of our games and get to create art that is seen by millions of people around the world.
What we are expecting from you:
– Solid experience on creating 2D gameplay and UI assets
– Bonus for illustration, concepting, animation and VFX
– Comfortable in rapidly iterating content and working closely with different disciplines
Kopla offers you:
– Full-time position in an established company, backed by the growing Phoenix Games group
– Active participation in all creative stages of game creation
– Possibility to improve professionally towards the direction you feel most passionate about
– Flexible hours and remote working
– Studio located in the city centre of Tampere, near the railway station
– Competitive salary and perks
How to apply: Send your freeform application to email@example.com!
About Kopla: We are a small and adventurous mobile games studio (currently 8 people). We focus on crafting new and original role-playing games with stand-out gameplay. Our Nonstop Knight game series has gathered over 30 million players and in 2017 Kopla received the best upcoming Finnish game company award. It is safe to say that we’re off to a good start, but we aren’t done yet!