Game Artist / Senior Game Artist NEXT GAMES / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: December 23, 2021
Are you a passionate and talented artist with a passion for video games?. Are you someone that loves to better yourself and your skills? And do you want to work in a friendly and nurturing environment alongside like minded artists? If your answer is yes, then you might be the person we are looking for!
We are looking for a game artist/senior game artist. Your daily responsibilities will be to work along side other artists on a variety of art including concept art and in game art assets. We hope that you will enjoy the varied nature of work and be ready to get your hand dirty where needed.
We are interested in talking with people either from a 2D or 3D background.
This is a unique opportunity to work with some of the world’s most well-known IPs such as The Walking Dead and Stranger Things plus of course super secret unannounced projects.
- 2-5 years of experience working in a similar role
- A portfolio of your favourite work that demonstrates your talent
- A love for art and design and all its disciplines
- A love and understanding of what it means to make great video games
- Works closely with art leads and technical artist
- An ability to manage your own time effectively. (no rushing but clear communication)
- Production of concept level art
- Production of game asset level assets
Software and Tools:
- Blender, Maya, Z-Brush, Photoshop, Unity etc
- Keeps up to date with current software and pipelines
- Can adapt to different software and tasks
- Project management software
Next Games is proud to have a history of collaboration with some of the world’s biggest media properties, such as AMC’s The Walking Dead and Netflix’s Stranger Things. The fans of these properties are people young and young at heart, from all walks of life – not just those traditionally seen as ‘gamers’. At Next Games, we seek to delight and entertain players of all kinds. We do this by creating games that expand the worlds of the most beloved media and entertainment properties of our day.
Our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – guide us in our efforts, so these should be close to your heart as well. We aim high here at Next Games and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a diverse bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, but first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter through the application link as soon as possible.
We will process applications as they come in, so do not hesitate to submit your application.