Game Artist – Animation
PUBLISHED: October 4, 2017
NITRO GAMES, Kotka
Nitro Games is looking for an amazing animator to join the merry team in Kotka or Helsinki, Finland. We are offering a chance to be in the frontlines of mobile game development and to join an established studio with 10 years of experience in strategy games.
In this position you will be required to create multitude of animations for use within mobile games, these could range from environment and buildings to mechanical and characters.
– Create optimised yet visually impressive animations for the aforementioned areas within 3DS Max.
– Knowledge of rigging and skinning within 3DS Max
– Experience and knowledge of the animator system within Unity Engine
– Ability to create assets from either image, video or description.
– Must be creative and be able to adapt to multiple art styles and objects
– Communicate and work with Animators, Artists, Designers and Programmers to achieve the best quality products across the board.
If you have any additional skill sets you feel would be valuable, please highlight them in your application.
Apply latest by 15th of October at 24.00 at email@example.com
Nitro Games in brief:
Nitro Games is a free-to-play mobile game developer and publisher with a decade of experience in developing games for the mid-core user segment, mostly focusing on the genre of strategy games. The Company focuses on producing games with high production value and high revenue potential for smartphones and tablets. With Nitro Games’ powerful NG Platform and NG MVP-process, the Company is able to do market validation with new game prototypes after only a week of development. Historically, Nitro Games has developed games such as Medals of War, East India Company, Commander: Conquest of the Americas, Pirates of Black Cove and Raids of Glory. Nitro Games’ shares are listed on Nasdaq First North Sweden with the ticker NITRO, and the company’s Certified Adviser is Augment Partners AB