PUBLISHED: February 21, 2019
SHIPYARD GAMES, Helsinki
Shipyard Games is a game studio that is on a mission to build world-class location-based games for mobile. The team has a strong background in gaming and is backed by Supercell, one of the most successful game companies in the world.
We’re looking for a Game Artist for our team in Helsinki. Your main task will be developing assets to our location-based city-building game GoCity.
The most important thing is having passion for creating world-class game art. We’re looking for a generalist who can work independently from designing to executing assets ready to be rolled out in a live game. We’re offering a challenging and definitely interesting role in a small but experienced team and with a possibility to actually see the results of your own work.
- Creating beautiful assets, environments and characters for our game(s)
- Making 2D / 3D and UI art for the best gaming experience for our players
- Skills to create a variety of production quality 3D art
- Experience with 3D software e.g. Blender / Maya / 3DS Max
- Previous experience in game art
- Understanding of User Interface design
- Ability to constructively receive feedback from your team
- Fluency in English
Why join our team:
- You’ll have complete professional freedom and responsibility
- We have flexible hours and great work-life balance
- Get private healthcare and dental plans, extensive health and leisure insurance
- Opportunity to work as part of an experienced team in a zero-bureaucracy environment
If you think you’d be the person we’re looking for send your application and portfolio to: email@example.com