Game Artist LIGHTNEER / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: October 1, 2021
We are looking for an experienced Game Artist to join our team in Helsinki!
Lightneer aims to create fun and snackable mobile games made by growth-oriented and happy, curious people. We work in small, independent teams and aim to continuously learn and grow as individuals and as a result – as a company.
We are all about short time-to-market to test out the potential of our games quickly. We produce dozens of original hyper-casual game concepts every week and aim to expand also into hybrid-casual experiences in the future. As a key member of our world-class team, you will have the opportunity to make your mark on new fun mobile games played worldwide.
Key roles & responsibilities
- Delivering high quality game assets for Unity
- Collaborating with the team members and other stakeholders regarding the art in the games and sharing expertise with the team
- Creating particle effects, lighting, texturing and shading for each project
- Visual development
- Creating and implementing UI screens/elements
- Strong expertise with Adobe Photoshop and 3D software (ex. Blender)
- Basic animation rigging skills
- Experience working with Unity
- Ability to work constructively and collaboratively with teams
Additional as plus
- Experience with After Effects
- Knowledge in graphic design
- Experrience in tech art
- Casual and Hyper-Casual games knowledge and interest
- Knowledge of F2P business model
- Other relevant education and/or experience
- Flat organisation with a team centric approach
Creative freedom within projects
Extended holiday (6 weeks of paid holiday annually)
Comprehensive health care
Lunch and recreational benefits (sports, culture)
Support in remote working and learning
Become part of Lightneer team and apply now by sending your application and portfolio/work samples through the application link!
Lightneer is a Helsinki-based hyper-casual game studio. Our values – Honesty, Respect and Playfulness – drive our culture with a mission to make games for the way people play today.
Our proprietary framework lets our hyper professional, self-directing teams focus on the development of fun, easy-to-play, snackable and rewarding games for the global audience while ensuring a speedy delivery to market. To date, our games have over 75 million downloads.