3D GAME ARTIST
PUBLISHED: January 27, 2020
We are one of the most northern game studios in the world, chilling out (literally and figuratively) just 170 km south of the arctic circle in Oulu, Finland. Today we employ more than 50 people from all corners of the globe.
We are best known for the mobile smash hits “Hill Climb Racing” and “Hill Climb Racing 2”, which have a combined total of over 1 Billion installs across all platforms – However, despite our huge audience, we keep things small and personal, with a strong focus on maintaining a relaxed, casual and informal work atmosphere.
Would you like to be part of making our next big hit? If so, continue reading!
WHAT WE’RE AFTER?
We’re looking for a Game Artist to join our new game projects in Oulu. Creating game art should be your passion and you should have solid professional experience in the field. You know how to translate super cool concepts into optimized 3D assets and can adapt to existing art styles. You love to work in a small team and know that taking feedback is crucial in getting the best results. As a Game Artist, you will be working on ambitious new projects as well as supporting the existing mega hits of Fingersoft if needed.
- You can do 3D modeling/retopology/uv-mapping/texturing even in your sleep.
- You have solid fundamentals in digital concept art.
- You have the ability to translate 3D/2D to Unity.
- You have insight on graphic optimization for mobile games.
- You have pride in delivering files that are a joy to open by other artists.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary and seriously great benefits (read more below).
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields. We are a diverse bunch!
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
- Lots of freedom and responsibility inside independent development teams.
“Working at Fingersoft has been fulfilling and at the same time educating. I can be as involved as I like in multiple projects in house and further develop my skills as an artist. And we still have topping on the cake which is all the great people you get to work with.” -Ali, Game Artist
WE ALSO APPRECIATE:
- Rigging and 3D animation skills.
- Knowledge of creating mobile optimized VFX/shaders Unity UI-skills.
- Gaming as a hobby and an interest in mobile games.
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “3D Game Artist 2020” in the subject line. Send your application ASAP since the first suitable candidate will be hired.
Want to know more about Fingersoft and this position? Contact our Art Director Tuomas email@example.com.
- Competitive Salary
- Gear of your choice
- Flexible hours with a focus on having a solid work/life balance
- Health & Dental care, free massage monthly
- Lunch benefit on top of your salary
- Free snacks, fruit & beverages at the office
- Yearly education, sport & culture allowance
- Company sporting events, Friday sauna, free usage of company gym
- Phone & Internet benefit
- A cool social space where you can shoot some pool, play in the simulator, try out VR or challenge someone to a ping-pong tournament
- Relocation assistance
- The opportunity to develop your field, or transition into others, within a growing company
- The ability to work in the bustling Apaja game development hub alongside countless other game development companies & students