Game Analyst Trainee NEXT GAMES / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: December 23, 2021
As our game analyst trainee you will be part of our very international Business Intelligence team working in Helsinki. We are looking for someone with a passion for analyzing free to play games. In this role you will be expected to support the BI team on one or more of our gaming titles, to provide insights for making better games and improve company decision making. This is an exciting opportunity to learn from experienced game developers and other staff from our data disciplines to support your growth.
- Assist in designing and developing KPIs that are useful and on the basis of which you provide analysis to optimize our games together with the game teams
- Assist with analyzing data and providing insights that help to optimize the in-game engagement and monetization
- Design and build dashboards for monitoring and reporting
- Other broader research as it comes up
- A curious mindset with enthusiasm towards data driven problem solving
- Fluent oral and written English skills
- Any experience in a general data analysis language such as SQL, Python/R is a plus
- Any experience with dashboarding tools such as Looker, Tableau or Periscope is a plus
- An educational background in a quantitative field (operations research, maths, physics, statistics, engineering, economics etc) helps us assess your skills. But, if you have the skills without a degree in a relevant area, we’d still love to hear from you
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally – and have fun while doing it.
Here at Next Games we are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well. We aim high, and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games.
We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request as soon as possible.
NOTE, we will send you a link to a quick analytical- and personality-test after you submit your application. This will take a maximum of 30 min for you to complete.