Game (2D & 3D) Artist KOUKOI GAMES / Oulu
PUBLISHED: December 14, 2020
Koukoi Games is looking for experienced and passionate Artist with 2D & 3D skills. You want to be part of building high quality mobile games to serve rising needs of players, create long lasting memories, challenge yourself and enjoy working as a part of our awesome team – all this with true good attitude, solid experience and passion for making games.
As a part of our team, you will be responsible of creating 2D & 3D content for our existing and upcoming game titles. For being successful in Koukoi Games, you must be a good team player, have unique and productive approaches to content creation and be responsible of your own work. You like to face new challenges, have relaxed approach of getting things done with positive attitude, and you know how to focus on your work and make good design and art related decisions.
As an artist, you will have a portfolio of proven quality when applying to this position.
- Taking part in creating high quality content for our existing and upcoming game titles
- 2D & 3D graphics design skills
- Taking part in game design
- Understanding technical challenges with mobile devices and ability to create unique approaches to beat and take benefit of those with appropriate content optimization skills
- Understanding and passion for creating approachable and playable games
- Being part of awesome team while creating great games
- Ability to create polished content for mobile games in high quality manner, and capability of solving challenges in productive manner
- 2D art & graphics design skills, including UI/UX know-how
- Experience with 3D software tools, and basic know-how over modeling, rigging and animation
- Appropriate design, documentation and visualization skills
- Capable of independently creating quality content, taking responsibility and can work in a team
- Any experience with Unity is a plus
- Positive attitude, and passion, pride and responsibility in your work
KOUKOI GAMES OFFERS
- New interesting challenges and approaches for making mobile games with high production value
- Relaxed working environment and flexible ways of working with best tools
- Opportunity to be part of a focused team, our Koukoi family
- Interesting projects to take part in with opportunity to learn and grow
- Responsibility and compensation
- Further opportunities at Koukoi
Interested? Please drop us your application including CV, cover letter and portfolio at email@example.com with the subject “Game Artist”. Even if your skillset is not the right match for our requirements, we still want to know about all super skilled game developers there are, so please drop us a line. More info from http://koukoi.com/careers/ & http://koukoi.com/.