Full-Stack Developer (Battle Studio)
PUBLISHED: May 16, 2019
Welcome to Rovio!
We are looking for a full-stack developer to build web-based administration tools for our game servers. You’ll integrate with the game team to create great live ops and customer support tooling.
This role is within Rovio’s Battle Studio. The studio is working on a few unannounced, competitive games. Our teams are senior, our hierarchy is flat and our ambitions are high. This is an environment where strong ideas, commitment and hard skills trump years of experience.
What you’ll take under your wing:
- Build game server administration tools.
- Contribute to the UI design together with end-users and UX designers.
- Work closely with the game development and customer support teams.
What are we looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Good understanding of both front and backend development.
- Excellent team player.
- Good command of the English language.
- Passion for growing and learning.
Ideally you have these feathers in your cap:
- Experience of using C#, .Net Core and ASP.NET Core.
- Experience using relational databases (PostgreSQL).
- Having worked with AWS is a plus.
- Knowledge of React-admin is a plus.
- Practical experience of Agile development.
- Having worked in the games industry is a plus.
What you get when you join us:
- Strong company with ambitious plans for the future: Rovio has a long background in the mobile gaming industry and we have no plans to stop our growth.
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- Personal growth: We offer subscription to various learning platforms, as well as budget to buy books and conference tickets.
- Fun and international environment: You will hear lots of languages, jokes and laughter in our workplace.
- Competitive benefits such as a cell phone and a laptop you feel comfortable with, lunch and sport vouchers, breakfast, gaming area, sauna and more.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!