PUBLISHED: September 4, 2020
CRITICAL FORCE, Kajaani/Helsinki
Critical Force is the creator of successful mobile FPS title Critical Ops, and one of the leading mobile shooter developers in the world. Now, we are calling for you, a Full-Stack Developer, to join our ranks to design and develop tools and platforms that are the backbone for our games to run smoothly.
You would become a part of our TechOps team, that is focused on supporting our other teams by creating technical solutions, services and platforms helping both the game development and our employees’ everyday work. In addition to that, we have continuous development of our own internal processes and platforms. We are looking for someone with a capability to see the bigger picture while managing several projects, from infrastructure to technical details.
Your daily work would comprise of developing different projects, tools, infrastructures, admin panels for products and teams. Our TechOps team is filled with passionate techies with strong enthusiasm and knowledge to solve the various challenges we face and we are looking for a like-minded colleague.
You have at least a few years of experience from similar tasks and a capability to work in an international environment. Your good command of English comes with the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people.
- Tool/platform development experience
- Understanding of cloud environments
- Experience from version control tools
- Strong debugging skills
- Good knowledge of Android / iOS environments, preferably showcasing some projects
- Passionate mindset and experience in DevOps
We also appreciate
- Knowledge on Unity & other game engines
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Knowledge of configuration tools, for example Consul
- Experience working with databases (including SQL and NoSQL)
- GitHub link (or other form of code repository) or link to projects available in the CV
Critical Force is a Finnish game company with offices in both Kajaani and Helsinki. We are focusing on competitive multiplayer games for mobile. We strive to create games that are fun to play on both casual and competitive levels. Our flagship game is a first-person shooter Critical Ops, which has been downloaded over 80 million times worldwide and has become a trailblazer in electronic sports played on mobile devices. From interns to our senior developers, we all share a passion for our creations and pride ourselves on our friendly and focused team atmosphere.
The selected candidate can decide to work from either of our offices – in Kajaani, experiencing an international feeling with a small town vibe next to nature – or in Helsinki – in an old decorous building the heart of a bustling games capital.
Opportunity to join a game studio awarded multiple times by different organizations
- A fast-moving work environment driven by the people with a passion for games
- The option to work from time to time in our other office in Helsinki or in Kajaani
- Good benefits, incl. comprehensive health and travel insurance and dental care
- Flexible working environment and autonomous teams
- Opportunity to grow and develop into more responsible roles
Please press the Apply Now link below to fire your application!!