PUBLISHED: June 4, 2019
We are now looking for a Front-end developer to join our talented Games Technology Team in Espoo, Finland!
As a Front-End Developer you will help us provide the best possible tools to our game developers and support teams, so they can manage games and provide world-class player experiences. You will help to build web applications and related backend APIs using state of the art tools like Angular, creating services that will enrich our player’s experience.
Our Technology team of 50 talented professionals works on services for our mobile games including Big Data analytics, build and submission tools for games, cloud infra for service and game servers, and our gaming cloud services platform Beacon.
What you’ll take under your wing
- Architect and build efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Work closely with UX designers, product managers and servers engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to tricky web development problems
- Participate in the design process, gathering requirements across groups including games, marketing, ads, user acquisition, customer support teams.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Launch, iterate and make a difference. Provide front-end coding expertise, and be ready to make our products better for our users.
What we are looking for?
- 3+ years of recent front-end development work experience
- Working experience with AngularJS & Angular 2 and Node.js
- Excellent team working skills
- Passion to grow and learn
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Ability to think creatively to solve concrete and real problems
- You are familiar with front end architecture standards and follow industry best practises
Ideally you have these feathers in your cap
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or a related technical field strongly preferred
- Experience with React
- Experience with multiple web clients on desktops and mobile devices
- Passion to work in all parts of software development lifecycle from planning to testing, documentation and deployment
- Practical experience working in Agile software development teams using Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with Cloud platforms (AWS)
- Understanding of mobile game development
- Genuine interest in games
What you get when you join our nest
- We give you the best support we can, helping you to grow and achieve your professional goals
- Our team is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious. We do have fun together!
- You will get to work in a truly international environment with more than 15 nationalities in the Technology team
- Competitive benefits such as lunch vouchers, breakfast, gym, sauna, gaming area and our various hobby clubs. Oh, and we’ve got good coffee. And fresh fruits. And free soda 🙂
Don’t keep us waiting – send your application already today! Remember to include a cover letter and CV.