Producer DAZZLE ROCKS / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: March 11, 2022
Are you a passionate and self-driven person who is ready to break new ground for what will become the new norm of mobile gaming? We’re looking for a Producer to join our ambitious and fun-loving team in Helsinki, Finland.
As a Producer at Dazzle Rocks you will drive the development of our groundbreaking social MMO forward in close collaboration with the team. Your vast knowledge about mobile game development enables you to make the best decisions for the project and you’re driven to facilitate the team to meet their objectives. Excellent communication skills help you to convey project plans to others and collaborate effectively with everyone. Even in difficult situations the team can always trust you to give honest feedback and ask the right questions to guide them to find the right answers. In addition to being highly organized, you can always be counted on to keep up a productive and high energy team spirit. Previous leadership experience also helps you to identify and make the most of the strengths and potential of individuals.
If you’re right at home in a fast-moving, self-managing and growing start up environment, let’s connect!
- Plan, maintain & execute the project roadmap in collaboration with the team
- Manage sprint schedules
- Facilitate feature planning and help team in scoping features and making realistic estimations
- Leverage the team’s strengths to enable them to deliver quality features in a timely manner
- Drive resource planning for the project, including new recruitments
- Ensure project/studio objectives are met
- Enable and facilitate cross-functional collaboration and alignment in feature development
- Proactively resolve any blockers or challenges to team success
- Lead, coach and provide timely feedback to project team members
- Maintain a fun, ambitious and high energy culture in the team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant field
- 3 + years of previous experience from complex project management in game development
- Previous experience from leading teams
- Previous experience from coaching, mentoring & helping people grow in their role
- Strong knowledge of the games industry and challenges related to game development
- Previous experience from QA, tech or other game industry function
- Excellent communication skills (both written an verbal) in English
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability juggle many topics at the same time and prioritize effectively
- Very organized
- Diligent, disciplined and driven attitude
- Previous experience from managing outsourcing projects
- Previous experience from mobile game development
- Previous experience from recruiting and conducting job interviews
What we offer
- An interesting and groundbreaking project
- Passionate, fun & start-up minded colleagues
- Collaborative, open-minded and international team
- Relocation assistance
- Fair compensation & benefits
- We offer the opportunity to work fully remote or in our Helsinki based office or a mixture of the two
- Possibilities to develop in your role and skills, be the architect of your own path
- Due to the exceptional situation in the world, we are in remote work mode. To make your home office as comfortable as possible, we provide all of the needed hardware and software for you to be at your best during these times. We’ve also come up with great ways to stay connected with the team, even when we’re apart.
We cannot wait what you have in store for us!