Executive Producer DAZZLE ROCKS / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: December 21, 2021
Are you a passionate and self-driven person who is ready to break new ground for what will become the new norm of mobile gaming? We’re looking for an Executive Producer to join our ambitious and fun-loving team in Helsinki, Finland.
As an Executive Producer at Dazzle Rocks you will drive the development of our groundbreaking social MMO forward in close collaboration with the team. Your vast knowledge about mobile game development enables you to make the best decisions for the project and conflicts of opinion are learning opportunities rather than challenges for you. Excellent communication skills help you to convey your plans and collaborate effectively with everyone. Part of your role also consists of working closely with the management team to define and influence our project roadmap and recruitments.
In addition to being highly organized we are looking for someone to inspire the team to always be at their best and develop their ways of working. Previous leadership experience also helps you to identify and make the most of the strengths and potential of individuals. You will play an integral part in strategically growing the studio and in the longer term, defining our project portfolio.
If you’re right at home in a fast-moving, self-managing and growing start up environment, let’s connect!
- Plan, maintain & execute the project roadmap in collaboration with project teams
- Drive resource planning for the project, including new recruitments
- Ensure project/studio objectives are met
- Manage cross-functional team relationships to ensure alignment
- Proactively resolve any blockers or challenges to team success
- Lead, coach and provide timely feedback to project team members
- Maintain a fun, ambitious and high energy culture in the team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant field
- 5 + years of previous experience from project management in game development
- Previous experience from leading teams
- Previous experience from coaching, mentoring & helping people grow in their role
- Strong knowledge of the games industry and challenges related to game development
- Excellent communication skills (both written an verbal) in English
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability juggle many topics at the same time and prioritize effectively
- Determined and driven attitude
- Previous experience from mobile game development
- Previous experience from recruiting and conducting job interviews
What we offer
- An interesting and groundbreaking project
- Passionate, fun & start-up minded colleagues
- Collaborative, open-minded and international team
- Relocation assistance
- Fair compensation & benefits
- We offer the opportunity to work fully remote or in our Helsinki based office or a mixture of the two
- Possibilities to develop in your role and skills, be the architect of your own path
- Due to the exceptional situation in the world, we are in remote work mode. To make your home office as comfortable as possible, we provide all of the needed hardware and software for you to be at your best during these times. We’ve also come up with great ways to stay connected with the team, even when we’re apart.