EXECUTIVE PRODUCER – Monetization
PUBLISHED: January 11, 2018
UNITY TECHNOLOGIES FINLAND, Helsinki
Unity Technologies is looking for an Executive Producer to work with the best Game Studios and Developers to push the boundaries of mobile monetization. This role will strive to create the best mobile, AR and VR ads experience for billions of gamers around the world. You deeply understand game mechanics and demonstrated experience in creating engaging game experiences. You are hands on but also able to lead a small team of internal designers and developers as well as external contractors to execute multiple projects in a timely manner.
To be considered, you must attach both your resume and samples of games you have developed.
What’s in it for you:
- Build strong partnerships with our advertisers to create ads experiences that aligns gamer experience with business objectives.
- Collaborate with our sales, account management, product and engineering teams to execute projects.
- Develop and grow the business: regularly assess products and provide advertisers’ feedback on opportunities to maximize their ROI.
- Build appropriate team capabilities and processes to ensure alignment on project outcomes, milestones and KPIs.
- Manage the team’s (including contractors) day-to-day activities to ensure they meet deadlines, objectives and quality standards.
- Partner with our data science and machine learning teams to develop data-gathering and validation methods; analyze player experience feedback and data to implement game improvements and tuning changes.
- Create and maintain game design documents, which clearly and visually articulate the goals, player experiences, and edge use cases, and can be used to build out technical design documents
- Work with partner teams on the scheduling, scoping and integration of designs, as well as feature development goals and execution
What’s it take:
- BA/BS degree in computer science, game development or related fields; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years experience of production experience whether as a Producer or Product Manager for mobile games.
- Shipped multiple titles, and have led at least one title as a mobile EP.
- Strong practical knowledge of the F2P business model and mechanics.
- Has an inquisitive mind, constantly reviewing competitive products and learning about emerging technologies.
- Decisive but flexible; able to accept criticism, perform and adapt quickly in a creative, rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must have a passion for immersive digital experiences and the ability to articulate that passion.
- Experience with leading 2D, 3D, and HTML5 game engines.
What you also get
- A kick-ass environment at the heart of Helsinki
- Generous health care package and sick child care service
- Massage every other week and endless usage of a massage chair
- A music room made for those who are or want to become rock stars
- Social events, parties and global hack events for tech savvy employees
- Free rental of PS4 and Xbox consoles and games
- The chance to play floorball, badminton and table tennis
- A workplace where opinions are valued, the chance to work with the coolest technologies and an opportunity to be part of changing the mobile gaming industry
Your location is not an issue – we’ll help you relocate. Check inside our studios at www.unity3d.com/helsinki