PUBLISHED: January 28, 2017
YOUSICIAN, Helsinki, Finland
At Yousician, our job is to reimagine music education, so everyone can play. We’ve built an amazing team of creative, passionate, and independent people, all working together to help millions of musicians learn, play, reach their goals, and have fun. If this sounds like the right mission for you, you’re in the right place!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
We are looking for a sharp, driven Executive Assistant who enjoys working in a constantly changing environment and has a passion for managing diverse projects. You’ll primarily provide administrative assistance to the six person management team. You will be working in a fast-paced tech environment with passionate team members who are focused on quality and execution and act as an extension to our management team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Strategic calendar management in a fast-changing environment.
- Set up travel and accommodations for members on the leadership team.
- Take meeting notes and manage the action point registers.
- Prepare and submit monthly expense reports.
- Plan and execute onsite and offsite meetings, dinners, and events for the team.
- Prepare presentation material for internal communications and board meetings.
- Coordinate the agenda of senior management team meetings, off-sites, and standup meetings and manage action points.
- Assist with project management of cross-team initiatives.
- Discreetly handle confidential and non-routine information and drive effective communication between appropriate teams.
- Some travel may be required.
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years of experience in an administrative support role.
- Self-starter: can take even the smallest project and run with it to successful completion.
- Proven track record of effective project management experience.
- Detail oriented with an ability to think strategically and make recommendations.
- Great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with different personalities.
- Experience working in a start-up or tech company (preferred).
- Experience with heavy calendaring.
- Strong Google Apps skills.
- Native English language skills and knowledge of Finnish a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You’ll have a meaningful and profound impact on the lives of millions of musicians and future musicians all around the world.
- You’ll get a competitive compensation package – salary, stock options, crazy perks – and work in an awesome new office in the heart of Helsinki.
- We have lots of perks and quirks: daily push-up sessions, bonus for sport activities, jam sessions (with more instruments than you can shake a drumstick at!), board game tournaments and sauna evenings, and our famous Greece, Thailand and Tenerife work-retreats.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send us your application and CV (in English). Let’s make the world a more musical place together! Everyone who comes to a personal interview at our office gets an ukulele. #rockon
Yousician is the largest and fastest growing music education company in the world, with millions of users worldwide. Based in Helsinki, Finland, Yousician develops high-tech interactive software for learning guitar, piano, bass, and ukulele. Yousician provides real-time feedback on how you’re playing, combining the addictive features of computer games with songs and exercises to make the learning process easy, fun and motivating.Yousician also develops the world’s #1 guitar tuner app Guitar Tuna (iOS, Android, WP) and has won numerous international business awards including WIRED’s hottest Finnish start-up, SXSW, Midem, Launch.edu, and educational awards such as Sunday Times ‘World’s best apps’ and Best European Learning Game. We’re hiring, so come join an amazing team and help us make the world a more musical place!