Executive Assistant of Rovio Games
PUBLISHED: November 30, 2018
Welcome to Rovio, a global games-first entertainment company that creates, develops and publishes mobile games, which have been downloaded over 4 billion times. We are best known for the Angry Birds brand which started as a popular mobile game in 2009.
We are here to conquer the the top grossing charts and we are looking for a talented and driven Executive Assistantwho will support our newly appointed EVP, Games helping us achieve this mission.
As an EA, you will manage and prioritize extensive task lists, handle communications, maintain dynamic schedules, arrange travel and liaise with internal and external parties. Organization and communication are key to this role. You have experience working and managing communications with many different groups. You also have extensive experience prioritizing, and accomplishing a wide variety of tasks.
We are looking for an individual who shares our values, who can get fired up about our mission, and who is excited to help us achieve even greater things. Since this is a close support role, we seek a good match with our Head of Games. As an ideal candidate, you are efficient, nimble, curious, passionate, friendly and takes ownership.
Your key tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage complex calendars.
- Take notes during meetings and follow up with actionable lists.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, submit expense reports.
- Prioritize urgent communications and appointments.
- Prepare presentations and other documentation.
- Administrative duties such as maintaining organization charts, checking invoices, managing courier shipments.
- Arrange and schedule various internal and external events and meetings.
- Assist in organizing company wide events.
You’ll need these skills:
- A few years of executive administration supporting someone in a senior role.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
- A demonstrated ability to grasp new concepts and multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Great attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English and Finnish communication skills.
The game industry is very unique so it would be great if you are familiar with the industry or have huge interest towards games.
Interviews start as soon as we find interesting candidates. We look forward to hearing from you!