PUBLISHED: November 13, 2017
REMEDY ENTERTAINMENT, Helsinki - Capital Area
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Quantum Break® and Alan Wake®, and one of the leading game studios in the world is looking for a Engine Programmer to create exceptional gaming experience for the next generation of Remedy games.
What we are looking for
While working as a Engine Programmer, you will be working with highly passionate team members to design, develop and deliver new features to our games. We are constantly seeking new ways to make our games better and we value everyone’s opinion which means that you can see your ideas to get into our games.
What we expect from you:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in gameplay or game engine programming
- Experience in working on various platforms
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Mastery of C++ programming language
- Strong mathematical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Passion for playing and developing exceptional games
Additional skills and experience considered as a bonus:
- Experience shipping AAA game titles
- Degree in Computer Science
- Prior development working with client / server game systems
What is in it for you?
- Yes, you get to move to Finland where the quality of life is exceptional and cost of living is affordable.
- Moving to a new country can be intimidating, but our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else.
- You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system.
- We work hard, but at Remedy we believe in a great work life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions.
- Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the work load sensible, so your contributions feel valuable.
To apply, please fill in the application form today. We will fill the position as soon as we find the right person. Include your CV as well as other information you think can be relevant to the position.