DevOps Engineer CRITICAL FORCE / Kajaani/Helsinki
PUBLISHED: February 24, 2022
Critical Force is the creator of the successful mobile FPS title Critical Ops and one of the leading mobile shooter developers in the world. Our values are Honesty, Trust, Team Spirit, Player Centric and Learn & Grow, and they are defined and cherished by all of our employees.
Now, we are calling for you, a DevOps Engineer, to join our ranks to design and develop systems that will bring Critical Ops to the next level. If you are a passionate and self-driven person ready to challenge yourself and create the next level of mobile FPS gaming, we welcome you to join us!
You would become a part of our Tech Ops team, filled with passionate and creative people with great enthusiasm and knowledge.
Your good command of English comes with the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people.
Your primary focus will be on designing, implementing and maintaining various tools, procedures and automation systems across multiple projects.
- Experience with a build automation systems
- Good debugging skills
- Experience in Linux & Mac environments
- Experience with version control (Git) as a natural part of development cycles
- Experience with cloud infrastructures (AWS, GCP)
- Experience with common DevOps tools (such as Terraform, Docker, Ansible, etc…)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Develop high-quality build systems and tools for a live product
- Develop test automation features & infrastructure
- Profile, identify, and optimize performance bottlenecks in build automation systems
- Work together with a multidisciplinary team
- Give technical support for other teams
You can also Wow us with your
- Specialist skills that can be applied to other areas of development
- Knowledge of HashiStack (Consul, Vault, Nomad…)
- Knowledge of iOS/Android app development tools
- Knowledge of Unity/Unreal app development tools
- Enthusiasm for real-time multiplayer and cloud architectures
- Knowledge in microservice architectures
- Proactive and self-driven mindset
Critical Force is a Finnish game company with offices in both Kajaani and Helsinki. We are focusing on competitive multiplayer games for mobile. We strive to create games that are fun to play on both casual and competitive levels. Our flagship game is a first-person shooter Critical Ops, which has been downloaded over 100 million times worldwide and has become a trailblazer in electronic sports played on mobile devices. We all share a passion for our creations, from interns to senior developers. We pride ourselves on our friendly and focused team atmosphere.
The selected candidate can decide to work from either of our offices – in Kajaani, experiencing an international feeling with a small-town vibe next to nature – or in Helsinki – in the heart of a bustling games capital. Remote working in other places in Finland is also possible, but the ability to visit the offices from time to time will be required.
- Opportunity to join a game studio awarded multiple times by different organizations
- Transparent and caring company culture
- A fast-moving work environment is driven by people with a passion for games
- The option to work from time to time in either of our offices, in Helsinki or Kajaani
- Good benefits, incl. comprehensive health, travel insurance, dental care, internet benefit and additional paid holidays
- Flexible working environment and autonomous teams
- Opportunity to grow and develop into more responsible roles