DevOps Engineer (Games Technology)
PUBLISHED: October 23, 2019
Welcome to Rovio! We are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic Games Technology team in Espoo, Finland.
Rovio Technology consists of 50 professionals providing our games teams with the means to bring their games to life every day. We serve tens of millions of players, host some of the most cutting edge cloud services out there, serve thousands of requests per second from all corners of the globe, capture 4 Billion of analytic events per day and over 1TB of data per day, and run over 1000 instances on Amazon AWS.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will develop and maintain build automation system to ensure games can be built and distributed efficiently. We are looking for a self-driven and proactive professional who has drive for improving processes and tools.
We hope you love a challenge – ‘cos you’ll be responsible for all this:
- Developing and maintaining build tools and the infrastructure
- Supporting game developers to use build tools and the infrastructure
- Work with the Technology team members to improve the whole build automation system
We are looking for someone who has:
- Good knowledge of Python or C#
- Experience in Jenkins
- Experience in iOS and Android development
- Experience in Unity
- Ability to work proactively, be self-driven and have a can-do attitude
It’s a plus if you have experience of:
- Configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet etc.)
- Working with OS X, Linux and Windows
- Using integrated development environments (e.g. Xcode, Android Studio, Visual Studio)
- Using build tools (e.g. iOS build and signing tools, Android build tools, Premake)
- Python web frameworks (Django)
- Zabbix or other monitoring tools
- Cloud platforms (AWS etc.)
- Version controlling systems (git(hub), SVN)
- Automation tools and frameworks (e.g. Appium, Robot, unit and integration test tools)
- Agile software development methods
- Knowledge of mobile game development
- Genuine interest in games
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, helping you to grow and achieve your professional goals
- Our team is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- Relocation assistance if you are from abroad
- Flexible work hours
- Truly international environment: while officially we conduct business in English, you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together.
Don’t keep us waiting but send your application already today!