PUBLISHED: July 12, 2019
ROVIO, Espoo, Finland
Welcome to Rovio! We are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic team in Espoo, Finland. Rovio Games Technology is a team of 50 professionals providing our games teams with the means to bring their games to life every day. We make this happen through cloud-based services that enable the live operations of and player engagement for our games.
As a DevOps Engineer you are responsible for developing and maintaining build automation system to ensure games can be built and distributed efficiently. We are looking for a self-driven and proactive professional who has drive for improving processes and tools.
We hope you love a challenge – ‘cos you’ll be responsible for all this:
- Developing and maintaining build tools and the infrastructure
- Supporting game developers to use build tools and the infrastructure
- Work with the Technology team members to improve the whole build automation system
We are looking for someone who has:
- Good knowledge of Python
- Experience in Jenkins
- Experience in using build tools (e.g. iOS build and signing tools, Android build tools, Premake)
- Experience in using integrated development environments (e.g. Xcode, nity, Android Studio, Visual Studio)
- Degree in Information Technology
It’s a plus if you have experience of:
- Configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet etc.)
- Working with OS X, Linux and Windows
- Python web frameworks (Django)
- Zabbix or other monitoring tools
- Cloud platforms (AWS etc.)
- Version controlling systems (git(hub), SVN)
- Automation tools and frameworks (e.g. Appium, Robot, unit and integration test tools)
- Agile software development methods
- Knowledge of mobile game development
- Genuine interest in games
What you get when you join us:
- We will help you to grow and achieve your professional goals
- Our team is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious. And we do have fun together!
- You will get to work in a truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- A work week with us would most probably include joint breakfasts with your colleagues from around the world, a massage time, gaming sessions, Friday beers and also some actual work.
- Becoming a Rovian brings along benefits such as cell phone and laptop from our top models, sports vouchers and access to learning platforms and books. Also breakfast, gaming area, gym, and sauna.
- In case you’d be moving from abroad, we’ll offer you relocation support and make sure you have a smooth start with us in Helsinki.
Don’t keep us waiting but send your application already today! Remember to include a CV and cover letter.