PUBLISHED: November 5, 2018
REMEDY ENTERTAINMENT, Espoo
We’re looking for DevOps Engineer to take Remedy’s services to the next level. In this pivotal role you will will be creating and maintaining a wide variety of services for our internal use to support our game development teams.
Depending on your skills and background your responsibilities may include to:
- Streamline our CI processes by creating custom scripts and plugins for our existing systems (e.g. JIRA and Perforce), and by integrating or implementing new systems.
- Help create systems for our users to discover, search and use assets between different game projects.
- Create and improve systems to gather and visualize internal analytics data from our games and tools.
Requirements and qualifications
- Backend development
- Databases, SQL or NoSQL
- Linux environments
- Continuous integration
- Solid programming skills
The ideal candidate will also have
- Frontend development
What is in it for you?
- Yes, you get to move to Finland where the quality of life is exceptional and cost of living is affordable.
- Moving to a new country can be intimidating, but our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else.
- You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system.
- We work hard, but at Remedy we believe in a great work life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions.
- Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the work load sensible, so your contributions feel valuable.
To apply, please fill in the application form with your demo reel, CV and other information relevant to the position. Please note that for us to be able to evaluate your application a demo reel (or link to your demo reel) needs to be attached to the application.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.