PUBLISHED: April 26, 2017
We are looking for motivated and passionate Data Scientist to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). As a Data Scientist, you will use data to help make our games even better!
In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic start-up environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, if we get it right, we might just conquer the globe. Come join us!
- Develop and maintain interactive dashboards
- Help plan and analyze AB test
- Use large data sets to draw conclusions about player behavior
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and other team members to ensure that correct and appropriate data is collected
- Share results with the team through reports, interactive documents, dashboards, and presentations
- Identify opportunities to use data to improve the product
- Use statistical/predictive methods to model data
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or a related field
- Skilled with R and SQL
- Fluent in English as it’s our working language
- Experience on working in mobile/social gaming is considered a plus
- Opportunity to work with great people on great content
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours and great work-life balance
- Private healthcare and dental plans, extensive health and leisure insurance
- Lunch benefit, annual sports and culture allowance
- Variety of tools. Tell us what you need to get the job done and we’ll get it
- Relocation package and assistance
- Free snacks and beverages
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.