Data Scientist KUUHUBB / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: August 6, 2021
KuuHubb Finland is looking for a Data Scientist to join our new innovative Match 3 puzzle studio and support other titles.
KuuHubb is a publicly listed mobile game development company that aims to entertain people with mobile lifestyle experiences. We create games and apps that help our audience relax, express, and entertain themselves every day. We explore new lifestyle trends that can be converted into games and apps, and offer our audience unforgettable gaming experiences.
In this role, you must have the ability to look at raw data and see nothing but possibilities. Your job will be to translate raw material into insights for the game development team, as well as data to support the company’s operative decision-making and performance marketing.
Your main job is to help our game teams through the full game development cycle: from event tracking implementation and early prototype analyses to launch assessments and live game optimization. Even though you will be the sole caretaker of your role, you will never be alone as you’ll always have the support and enthusiasm of our awesome team
Our match 3 game Tiles & Tales has just gone into commercial launch – So you will be taking part in an exciting global game launch!
- Testing your ideas and working with cross organizational teams to take your solutions to production
- Developing models and algorithms that increase the efficiency in decision making and drive higher ROI
- Guiding stakeholders in defining relevant KPIs, utilizing existing data, discovering opportunities, and driving data-driven decision making
- You’ll provide our game teams with actionable data insights that are clear, accurate, and thoroughly documented
- You’ll guide the analytics methodologies for A/B testing, measurements, and KPI establishment
- You manage multiple projects at a time, and that makes you feel rather excited than overwhelmed
- Presenting results to management
- Expert knowledge in data science and statistics concepts
- Excellent programming skills, ability to automate analytics processes using programming languages or modern data science tools
- Solid knowledge of databases
- You’re able to understand a business problem, turn it into an analytics/statistics problem, and solve it by using suitable methods
- You have experience with data visualization, and preferably also with data modeling
- You have a solid knowledge of statistical analysis, especially of industry-standard methods like A/B testing and forecasting
- You have great communication skills and can deliver your findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
We also appreciate
- Prior work experience in performance marketing, advertising, or gaming industry
- Experience with big data technologies and large data sets
We have to offer
Our vision is to become a top player in the space of lifestyle mobile gaming.
With us, You’ll get to work with something different – KuuHubb is active in lifestyle apps and games, developing titles such as the world’s leading digital coloring book community Recolor, MyHospital, and now the newly launched Match 3 title Tiles &Tales.
In real terms, here are some perks:
- A chance to be a part of a global release
- Work with latest game industry tech stacks
- Flat organization
- An office right in the very heart of Helsinki
How to apply
Apply by sending your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply as soon as possible as the position will be filled as soon as the right person is found!