Data Analyst Trainee
PUBLISHED: February 11, 2019
We are looking for a Data Analyst Trainee for summer 2019 to Espoo, Finland.
You would work as part of Business Intelligence in Games unit meaning that you get to grow alongside other analysts and collaborate with various members of game team such as product managers, developers and designers. We give you freedom and responsibility while ensuring there’s people around to help when needed. We strive for inclusivity with an occasional hackathon and a weekly beer o’clock.
The type of challenges you will tackle:
- Analyse and present multivariate test results
- Produce ad-hoc analyses of player behaviour
- Produce reporting of live games
- Ensure that data is actionable and high quality
We would like you to have one or more of these skills:
- Basic SQL
- Programming in Python / R
- Experience applying statistical / machine learning skills to data
- Enthusiastic about Data Science and Games
You will learn Notebook and Git based workflow of generating, prioritising, testing & analysing hypotheses.
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- Competitive benefits such as lunch vouchers, breakfast, gym, sauna, gaming area and our various hobby clubs. Oh, and we’ve got good coffee. And fresh fruits. And free soda 🙂
Please apply by filling the online application form (please attach a cover letter with your CV) including the earliest date when you can start working.
Aim high and send your application over already today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!