PUBLISHED: February 22, 2019
REMEDY ENTERTAINMENT, Espoo
- Set up the appropriate methods and tools to gather data from games, tools and development processes
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization
- Work with decision-makers to understand their goals, identify opportunities, and inform decisions about products and features across the company
- Collaborate with the User Researcher to gather and analyze data during the production process
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics
- +2 years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
- Experience with specialized visualization tools (Tableau)
- Detail-oriented with organizational skills. Able to navigate between multiple projects, meet deadlines, and process ad hoc requests
- Interest in User Experience and User Research
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
The ideal candidate will also have
- Industry experience
- Experience in data engineering
- Predictive analytics or machine learning experience
- Experience of pipeline development
- Passion for games
What is in it for you?
- Yes, you get to move to Finland where the quality of life is exceptional and cost of living is affordable. Moving to a new country can be intimidating, but our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else.
- You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system.
- We work hard, but at Remedy we believe in a great work life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions.
- Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the work load sensible, so your contributions feel valuable.