PUBLISHED: November 3, 2017
Fingersoft is the company behind smash hits Hill Climb Racing and Hill Climb Racing 2 with around 800M combined total installs. With great success comes even greater opportunity. It’s now become possible for us to chase bigger dreams by developing even more entertaining experiences for our fans.
We love making games. We strive to create games that are fun and can be enjoyed by anyone, anywhere. It is our belief that our dedication and attitude towards fun shows, and that our players can feel it whenever they pick up one of our titles.
What we offer
At Fingersoft we provide you with the means and freedom to bring Fingersoft games to ever expanding audience of hundreds of millions of players. This is a rare opportunity so make sure you grab it!
– Competitive salary and great benefits
– Easy going and relaxed atmosphere
– Passionate co-workers of various fields
– The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company
– A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland
– A lot of fun and excitement
– The possibility to develop in a new and exciting field
– Endless amounts of coffee
What we’re after
You share our love for games and fun. You have a scientific mindset, you love asking questions and finding out the answers for those questions. You are data oriented, understand databases and you have the ability to write the scripts to collect, query, aggregate and present data.
You can also present your findings in an understandable and cohesive manner to help our game developers develop the best possible experiences for our customers.
You are also:
– Experienced with databases & big data
– Familiar with BigQuery, Python, SQL and *nix
– Able to build testable hypotheses
– Comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team
– Cool & Fun
If you find yourself in the above description then you just might be the person we’re looking for.
How to apply
Apply ASAP but at the latest on Monday 20.11. Position will be filled as soon as the right person is found.
Write a free form application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Data Analyst 2017”.