PUBLISHED: February 11, 2020
Kukouri Mobile Entertainment is a multi award-winning indie game developer based in Kotka, Finland.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our ranks in Kotka, Finland.
We are a small and agile team of veteran developers currently entering a rapid growth stage. We are famous for the Tiny Troopers franchise and most recently, for Pixel Worlds, a social sandbox MMO (2018 People’s Choice Award at Game Connection). In total, our games have a 45M downloads across platforms from mobile to PC and consoles. Our current focus is in Pixel Worlds, award-winning cross-platform MMO sandbox game, entering aggressive scale-up phase.
We offer a fun, creative and 100% crunch-free work environment. We believe that a healthy work-life balance and creative freedom, combined with competitive remuneration are key.
As an integral part of the new team in the making, we are looking for a Data Analyst.
- Working together with marketing, design and management teams to improve game performance, marketing efficiency and provide strategic insights.
- Conducting analysis and monitoring of game performance and marketing metrics.
- Ownership of the analytics infrastructure. Definitions, implementations and development.
- Utilisation and management of internal and external analytics tools and dashboards.
- Creating predictive models and forecasting.
- KPI reporting
- Love of both games AND numbers.
- Experience from F2P games from analytics point of view (min 2 years)
- At ease with key data and analytics tools.
- Solid understanding of game design and F2P game economies.
- Understanding of statistical analysis and related mathematics.
- SQL query skills.
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex data analysis into measurable actions to layman audiences.
- Suitable education in economics, mathematics, business analysis or equivalent experience
Please send us your CV and cover letter and potential portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th of February.