PUBLISHED: November 5, 2019
REWORKS OY, Helsinki
We’re searching for a motivated, full-time Data Analyst to strengthen our team!
Do you see the beauty in actionable numbers, well done?
Are you interested in testing, fine-tuning, and perfecting a life-style game with insights from data?
If you said yes, you might be a perfect match to join our small, but experienced team.
We’re creating a next-generation home design game called Redecor on mobile. The game is on
soft launch and our state-of-the-art big data platform runs on Google Cloud.
We take excellent care of our people by providing them the compensation, work environment,
and resources they need to succeed in their roles. Read more about Reworks on our website and download Redecor from the App Store! You have a chance to join the team at an early stage! You’ll also have an opportunity to influence your role and grow with us while we’re rolling out Redecor globally.
● Perform hands-on research, data exploration and analysis as part of the team.
● Provide data-based, analytical insights that help optimize features of the game and user
experience. To start with, you will be monitoring and improving the in-game economy
(stuff users have, gain and spend in the game) and randomized reward boxes.
● Improve the data we collect from the game with our developers.
● Collaborate in projects on machine learning, behavioural segmentation and monetization.
● A degree in a quantitative subject area (such as Physics, Statistics, Math, Economics, or
● Working knowledge of SQL
● Understanding of statistics and mathematical modelling.
● Knowledge on Python/R, BigQuery, TensorFlow, Probabilistic modeling (Bayes), or
particular ML models is a plus, but you will learn more on these as we go.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
● Be part of an industry where data is fast, big, easy-to-collect, and a key to success.
● You can learn and build on top of an existing state-of-the-art data platform. The data is
there, ready to be used, and we are already e.g. predicting with TensorFlow models.
● You can be a part of the team building a global, next-generation home decor game
● You’ll be working with a motivated, experienced, and fun team in a zero-bureaucracy
● You’ll have a possibility to work remotely with flexible hours; a great work-life balance
● You can affect your role and the company
● We offer extensive healthcare plans and great compensation
You will be located in our office at Kamppi, Helsinki. There’s also an option to start as part-time.
Does this sound like you?
Send your cover letter and CV/Linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention
your availability and a possible starting date.