PUBLISHED: August 26, 2019
We have an opening on our analytics team at Seriously (Helsinki office) for a Data Analyst. As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for analysing our data to help us understand and optimise user behaviour for player engagement, monetisation and retention. We are looking for a person who excels at using data to improve games, and who is passionate about sharing this knowledge.
In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic start-up environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, if we get it right, we might just conquer the globe. Come join us!
- Work closely with product leads and the management team by analysing the game’s data to identify key areas for growth and improvement
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and other team members to ensure that correct and appropriate data is collected
- Build data sets and automation for analysis
- Use statistical methods to analyze and answer complex questions
- Help plan and analyze A/B tests
- Use large data sets to model and draw conclusions about player behavior
- Share results with the team and company through reports, interactive documents, dashboards, and presentations
- Experience in querying large, complex data sets using SQL
- Well-versed in data visualisation and exploratory data analysis using BI tools
- Hands-on experience with R and its data analysis and web application packages
- Work experience in the mobile/social/free-to-play gaming space will be considered a plus
- Capable of explaining complex topics to a non-statistician or a business decision maker
- Curious minded and passionate about data and business analytics
- Pride and responsibility in your work and craft
- Fluent in English as it is our working language
We kindly ask You to send your CV and cover letter to us as soon as possible as the position will be filled once a suitable candidate has been found.
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.