Creative Lead – Marketing
PUBLISHED: May 22, 2020
REWORKS OY, Helsinki
We are looking for a versatile Creative Lead – Art Director to drive our marketing creatives to the next level. Do you have a creative mind and strong desire to understand the motives behind consumer decisions? Are you interested in the home decor and game industry? Do you want to understand the impact of creatives and turn those learnings into new creative experiences? If you answered “Yes!” to all these questions, we want you to become a member of our team of talented designers and developers fully focused on developing Redecor!
Redecor (www.redecor.com) is a playground for home decor. It is a place to play and find inspiration with others who share passion for home decor and mobile games. The game was just launched globally and is gaining popularity very rapidly.
We take excellent care of our employees by providing them with good compensation, creative working environment, and resources they need to succeed in their roles. Read more about Reworks on our website!
You are a delivery-focused self-starter with hands-on approach to work. You are creating ideas and concepts to market Redecor on various digital channels together with our motion designers. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates looking to combine creative marketing and interior design expertise in mobile game environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Come up with creative concepts for marketing that work in Facebook, Pinterest, Google, Snap and Video networks
- Develop and design ideas for a variety of campaigns and marketing touch-points
- Build creative hypothesis from data and test those to learn what drives growth for the game
- Experience creating and optimizing creative work for social media channels
- Experience developing insight-driven work, applied in mobile game industry
- Experience bringing ideas to life by balancing data with storytelling/creative input
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
What we offer:
- You will be working with an experienced team in a zero-bureaucracy environment
- Become a part of building a next-generation home decor game for large player base
- Opportunity to work remotely with flexible hours – a great work-life balance
- We provide an extensive healthcare plan and great compensation
You will be located in our office in Kamppi, Helsinki.
How to Apply:
Does this sound like you? Send your resume /linkedin and possible questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your possible starting date.