Copywriter – PR and Brand Content MAINFRAME INDUSTRIES / Helsinki / Reykjavik / Paris
PUBLISHED: November 26, 2021
Do you want to take part in creating the game of a lifetime?
At Mainframe we are building a living world that people will call their home for years and hopefully decades. This world lives in the cloud and will through the years of its operations, become the setting for complex social drama that involves potentially millions of people around the clock and around the world.
Your mission and responsibilities:
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to tell our brand’s and game’s stories in order to educate our eclectic audiences – players, investors and media – across a breadth of media and content forms.
Within the next eighteen months you will:
- Deliver, write, and produce impactful, high-quality, targeted content for blogs, websites, social media, infographics, video, podcasts, emails, press releases and articles that will be shared with various audiences (players, investors, media, etc.) to promote our brand and our game.
- Ensure Mainframe’s standard for content quality, accuracy and production volumes by editing, and reviewing contents, with both a consulting and storytelling mindset.
- Collaborate with Development and Publishing teams to source, define and deliver priority and relevant topics.
Proofread, edit, enhance some pieces of content from various content creators.
- Implement and manage content distribution and publication to different online channels.
- Track, monitor and analyze content performance to adjust and improve editorial strategy on a continuous basis.
Some success indicators for your role:
- You are a born storyteller with strong written and visual communication skills and the ability to understand and present complex information with a simple, clever, innovative, and human touch.
- You have a proven experience in producing and editing high-quality content (written, video, audio) for online and offline.
- You have the ability to create project briefs as well as develop content from a project brief and maintain tone and voice in the messaging.
- You show a strong demonstrated interest for the gaming ecosystem, industry, and media.
- You can work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- You are a native English-speaker, other languages are a plus.
- Your role is based preferably in Helsinki, Reykjavik or Paris. We are open to discussing working remotely but prefer to stay on the same time zones with our offices.
We have a human-friendly, equal-opportunity workplace that values collaboration, independence, and empathy.
We have our main offices in Reykjavik, Helsinki and Paris. Our offices are centrally located, and we offer you top of the line work conditions wherever you work.
We are a well-funded pan-Nordic start-up founded in 2019. We are working on a project we love. Joining us now is an opportunity to make an impact on the game we develop and the company culture very early on.