Content Writer REWORKS OY / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: January 12, 2021
We’re searching for a motivated Content Writer to strengthen our team! Do you have experience
in content creation? Are you interested in the game industry and home decor? If you said yes,
you might be a perfect match to join our small and experienced team.
WHY JOIN REWORKS
At Reworks, we build mobile games that spark creativity and are enjoyed by millions of people for
years. Our first game is Redecor, a fusion between home design app and a mobile game. We’ve
built an amazing team of creative, passionate, and independent people, all working together to
help millions of people to play with home decoration styles and have fun.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
As a Content Writer, you’ll have a unique opportunity to write fun content for millions of players
worldwide. You’ll join our content team and work closely with all our content artists to inspire
millions of people to be creative with home decor.
We take excellent care of our employees by providing them with competitive salary, creative and
stress-free working environment, and resources they need to succeed in their roles. Now you
have a chance to join our team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Content Writer, your job is to create addicting content for our in-game daily design
challenges.You will be responsible for the daily creative writing tasks and create & test content
that would be engaging for Redecor’s players. To create a design challenge, we would like you to
have some knowledge and interest towards interior decor, design styles & trends. Our challenges
feature people from all around the globe, so knowledge of various cultures and international
mindset are needed for you to succeed in this role.
Since Redecor is a rapidly growing mobile game, interest towards mobile games and user
experience are needed to succeed.
WHO YOU ARE:
● We are looking for a team member and the role can be adapted as we find the right
match. We expect at least a couple of years of previous experience in content writing
● You have excellent writing and editing skills in English. Most of our user base is the US,
so this role requires native-level language skills.
● Ability to manage projects attentively, independently and responsibly using data
● Knowledge / strong interest towards mobile games and player experience
● Interest of various cultures and home decorating
● You develop and learn based on data and you remain open for input from others.
● You are comfortable working with several projects simultaneously, with input from
multiple team members.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM:
● You can be a part of building a global, next-generation home decor game
● You’ll be working with a motivated, experienced, and fun team in a zero-bureaucracy
● You’ll have a possibility to work remotely with flexible hours; a great work-life balance
● You can affect your role and the company
● We offer extensive healthcare plans and great compensation
You will be located in our office at Kamppi, Helsinki.
Does this sound like you?