PUBLISHED: May 31, 2017
REMEDY ENTERTAINMENT, Finland/Espoo
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Quantum Break® and Alan Wake®, and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for a Concept Artist to help communicate and define the visual design of the gameworlds for the next generation of Remedy games.
What we are looking for?
Compelling world creation with depth and unique atmosphere is very close to our hearts here at Remedy, and we’re looking for someone to be a part of the team building these worlds.
As Concept artist you will be a part of our concept team. You will assist and support the art direction and production design of the game world from its environments, to the objects and characters that inhabit it. The concepts should be well considered, researched and developed to support and communicate the imagined mythology, technology or society the world contains.
What we expect from you:
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates the ability to create compelling imagery with a considered design approach
- Strong ability for and approach to broad research and exploration of design development
- Foundation skills in traditional drawing and painting and use of Photoshop
- Eye for composition, lighting, color and value
- Ability to work with critical feedback and review of work
- Positive attitude to improving and learning productive techniques for concepting
- Understanding of game production processes
- Ability to visualize work in a 3D package
So what’s in it for you then?
We offer you a chance to do something new and unique. Working as a member of our talented and experienced team with our world-class game technology means you have an excellent opportunity to develop yourself and take your career to new heights. We work hard but we also value a sane work-life balance, and we’re committed to providing our team a relaxed working environment.
The Remedy offices are situated in Espoo, Finland and relocation to the greater Helsinki area will be required. Should you be moving from abroad we are there for you every step of the way.
To apply, please fill in the application with your CV, portfolio and other information relevant to the position.
Remedy Entertainment Plc., a privately held developer of action computer games, game franchises and leading edge 3D game technology is based in Espoo, Finland. Further information: http://www.remedygames.com
Alan Wake and Remedy trademarks and logos are property of Remedy Entertainment Plc. Max Payne is a trademark of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Quantum Break and Xbox One are trademarks of Microsoft Studios. All rights reserved.