Community & Support specialist YAHAHA STUDIOS / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: July 22, 2022
Are you interested in video games and video game creation? Do you want to help build the next generation of creators?
We’re looking for a Community manager/ Support specialist who can help build and support our community. We are looking for a creative, passionate and fun member to join our team to help build an exciting and important community for our product.
What we are looking for
- Understanding of Discord and Support tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Native or good understanding of the English language
- Interested in games and/or game creation
- Passionate about Support and Communities
- Great understanding of how to engage and interact with communities
- Ability to work with teams to ensure issues are heard and fixed
- Ability to provide a professional and understanding service to users
- Located in the Helsinki, Finland region.
- Additional languages
- Jira experience
- Understanding of game creation
- Understanding of UGC
You will be responsible for all support which includes emails, Discord, and Jira to ensure that we can provide the best experience for the users. Interacting with the community on Discord to help build a thriving community of creators. You will be working with a creator focused Discord discussing and helping them with the studio as they create games, spaces and other 3d content. You will be responsible for ensuring their issues are heard by the development team as well as ensuring users are updated on issues.
Why join us?
- Plenty of opportunities to grow within the company
- Get to work with a fun product that aims to build the next generation of creators
- A fun and friendly team to work alongside
- Work with talented and experienced people that can help guide you
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive salary