Community Manager SUPERPLUS GAMES / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: February 19, 2021
We are looking for YOU games loving and growth-oriented Community Management professional, to focus on the growth and engagement of Superplus’s mobile games. We are looking for a professional with leadership skills and a hands-on approach to community management, marketing, and customer-product team communications. You are experienced in growth product management with preferably some track record of a published software product (preferably B2C and mobile apps).
Superplus Games is a mobile multiplayer game developer founded in Helsinki, Finland in 2015. It was founded by two industry veterans who made friends while working at Rovio development teams. The team has multiplied from two developers up to 16 gamers. 57 million people play our games, and we are on a strong growth path. We have successfully launched three games out of which the Hills of Steel is the most well-known. Naturally, we are hungry for more and currently developing not only one but two new games!
Come to help us with our mission! “Ultimately, it’s the players that guide us to make the best games around”. Our slogan applies to this mission strongly and you as the Community Manager are a key player between the player community and our product teams.
- Lead the efforts in expanding our community growth and engagement
- Be the face of the company toward our community
- Work directly with top management to implement business strategy to community functions
- Work with game teams to steer products for better community reception
- Manage the company’s player support functions
- Manage the player support team
- Excellent skills in English
- Experience in being in a supervisory role
- Experience in leadership
- Experience in working on support for games
- You navigate and work in social media fluently, driving engagement and growth
- Understanding of modern F2P mobile games
- Understanding of player communities
- Experience in working on customer support for games
- Understanding of mobile app stores from customer support perspective
- Extra languages, either through personal background or hobbies (Russian, Japanese, etc.)
We are offering an opportunity to work in a team with great games, backup, team spirit, solid background, and support to your daily work. As a team member you will have equal rights and responsibilities and possibility to develop further in your profession. And yes, we pay salary and do occasional fun stuff the way the gamer do! Our slogan is “You. Plus everyone” which illustrates the sociable aspect of our games and the culture of our team.
If you say yes, please submit your application on-line by Thu 11th of March. For further inquiries, please contact Arja Martikainen by mail arja.martikainen(at)barona.fi or 0407621564 from Tuesdays to Thursdays between 1 and 3 pm.
At Superplus we are all gamers by heart. Everyone here has their own cherished games they have played for endless hours. That same passionate heart drew us to the industry. The chance to create games of our own, and to make those games create enjoyment in others, is what drives us day in, day out.
More about us: