Community Manager NORTHERN STARS STUDIO / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: April 24, 2023
Northern Stars, a Pixel United studio in Helsinki, is looking for a Community Manager to join our new game project team. We are looking for a Community Manager with expertise to create and execute the community strategy for soft- and global launch. As a Community Manager, you will be responsible for creating games community from the scratch and understand the current community trends and how to apply them to our strategy. You will also act as communicator with our players on our social/community channels and support the players.
As a part of a game team and in close cooperation with other disciplines, you will work with the world-class development team in Helsinki.
What You’ll Do
– Create and execute the Community Strategy for the PvP game product.
– Collaborate closely with Marketing and Design on creating the Community Strategy for our game.
– Build our Game’s community from scratch.
– Coordinate and create content for our game’s social channels and FAQ page including copyrights and videos.
– Act as the voice of our players within the team and vice versa.
– Understand current community trends and apply them to our strategy.
– Set up our Social and Community Channels.
– Communicate with our players directly on our Social/Community channels.
– Communicate to our Player Support outsourcing team any game information to ensure they can support our players and act as the point of contact for escalations, content questions and any other questions that might arise.
What We’re Looking For
– 3-5 years of experience as a Community Manager / Community Specialist in the games industry.
– Exceptional communication skills (native/near native English).
– Comfortable on camera with previous experience of being part of video contents or live streams.
– Experience with addressing difficult situations within the community.
– Experience creating content and managing social channels.
– Ability to work independently.
– Portfolio is required upon applying for the role.
Nice to Haves
– Previous experience in Player Support.
– Experience using different community and player support tools.
– Knowledge of how to use Adobe Products such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Premier Rush, and/or Illustrator.
About Northern Stars, a Pixel United Studio
We believe that the best people make the best team, and the best team creates the best games. We are seeking driven and passionate individuals who share this belief and are committed to working together to achieve our mission. Our objective is to create mobile games that will captivate and satisfy our audience for many years to come by meeting their needs and desires. We have a strong vision, mission and identity that will deliver the greatest value to the audiences. We are fully backed by a top mobile publisher, and we believe that we will achieve the great success.