PUBLISHED: November 10, 2017
DODREAMS, Helsinki, Finland
As a Community Manager, you join our players in their journey to deep engagement with Drive Ahead! Games.
We’re looking for a team member to ensure our players have the best possible experience and enjoy their time with the Drive Ahead! Family of Games. You act as the main contact point with our community in different channels. As Community Manager, you will be in charge of creating and implementing a strategy to measure and increase engagement of our players, and collect their feedback.
* Creating and implementing community management and player support plans based on our strategy
* Fostering a 2+ million strong crew of grassroots influencers and helping them become superstars in Drive Ahead! Community
* Finding new opportunities to grow and engage our fans base through partnerships with influencers and new channels
* Measuring player’s activity in the community and collaborating with our Product Manager and Team Leads to run Live-Ops events
Requirements for Candidates
* 2+ years experience in digital/content/community marketing in the gaming industry
* Understanding of the dynamics in game communities in different channels: forums, video streaming, etc.
* Passion for storytelling through on online video and streaming gaming content
* Long experience of playing games and knowledge of different game genres
* Ability to produce audiovisual content is considered a benefit
* Fluent or native English written and spoken skills
Additionally, we appreciate
* Evidence of active participation in game communities, video streaming channel, eSports
What We Offer
Drive Ahead! Games are the best way to experience games fun not only to play, but also share and watch. With a perfect mix of random, crazy fun and casual competitive skill gaming, our vision is to be the #1 choice for action, racing and sports genre fans. We offer a unique opportunity to work with a large and active community of highly engaged players. We make updates and publish new titles with the support of our fan base of 10 m monthly active users.
As a studio we build the Drive Ahead! Brand by creating games that are social through online multiplayer gaming & video streaming as well as highly engaging through Live-Ops. We continue to enhance the social experience of our games by expanding to new platforms and technologies such as AR. So this is your chance to work with games in the fastest growing areas of the industry.
Dodreams is a growth company made of self-organizing, small and effective teams. Our 20+ employee team is based in Helsinki, Finland. We combine the best parts of a startup and established company. Founded in 2008, we have strong financial standing and also grow fast with the Drive Ahead! Family of Games. As Community Manager, you will play a key role in creating the player experience for the portfolio. As an employer, we offer a comprehensive health care plan and flexible working hours. We provide relocation support for international candidates.
How to Apply
Send your resume and portfolio through Linked in [LINK] by December 10, 2017. Any questions may be directed to Office Manager Miia Hakala via email email@example.com with the subject “Community Manager question”.