PUBLISHED: September 25, 2018
Are you eager to bring mobile games to life with cloud-based experiences in a DevOps manner? Do you feel inspired by developing innovative services for F2P games? If yes, you might be the Cloud Engineer we are now looking for to join our Games Technology team!
Rovio Games Cloud Platform serves hundreds of millions of users and hosts some of the most cutting edge cloud services out there, responding to thousands of requests per second from all corners of the globe.
What you’ll take under your wings
As a Cloud Engineer you will be playing a key role in operating, supporting and developing our Cloud Platform. Our state-of-the-art Platform has been designed for automation, scalability and operational simplicity. You will get a chance to work with the latest technologies and your work will have a real impact on the direction of the platform and the quality of our services.
You can be either a senior cloud professional already gained experience on the field or a young talent in the early stages of your career aiming to grow into the role. We are especially fond of candidates with additional strengths in either networking/IT security/DevOps practices and we see cross-discipline skills as a benefit.
We’d love it if you have these feathers in your cap
- 3+ years experience in Linux systems administration/ DevOps/ Cloud Computing
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Experience in centralized configuration management and automation tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Terraform, Consul)
- Experience in cloud technologies and orchestration (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Scripting skills (e.g. Python, shell)
- Experience operating NoSQL databases (Cassandra, Riak)
- Experience in Rest-API based services
- Experience in deploying and operating log collection management and monitoring systems (e.g. Logstash, Kibana, Zabbix, Grafana)
- Analytical and data-driven mindset, ability to independently evaluate, implement and operate complex systems
- Excellent team work and social skills
What you get when you join us
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
- Our team is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious. And we do have fun together!
- You will get to work in a truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Competitive benefits such as extended health care insurance, lunch and sport vouchers, a cell phone of our top models, a laptop you feel comfortable with, breakfast, gaming area, gym and sauna. And all the fruit you can eat!
Don’t keep us waiting but send your application already today! Remember to include a CV and cover letter.