Cloud Deployment/DevOps engineer
PUBLISHED: March 1, 2019
Are you passionate about automation, scalability, availability and security of systems and infrastructure? Join us as a lead for Cloud Deployment/DevOps matters.
To do great at your role, you need:
- extensive hands-on experience with cloud-based CI/CD systems (Travis, CircleCI) for server development and deployment
- good understanding of deployment architecture, reliability, scalability etc.
- in-depth knowledge of containers, container orchestration, and cloud providers/PaaS (AWS, GCP, Heroku, Jelastic…)
- experience with mobile development CI (is a plus)
You will work from our office in the very heart of Helsinki and direct and oversee Deployment/DevOps matters through different stages of development.
We are divided in two teams you will work closely with:
- Recolor team, Helsinki and Zagreb (existing and new titles in-development)
- Game team, Helsinki (new title in-development)
On our existing titles, you’ll be working with developers to roll out new features and find new ways to optimize the stacks. On our in-development titles, you’ll be working with the development team to build out capabilities, solve new problems and prepare for launches at scale.
You can expect an interesting, diverse and challenging position for you to grow and contribute significantly to your team.
Please submit your application to email@example.com. Please indicate the job title in the subject line.