Client Side Programmer
PUBLISHED: November 6, 2018
EA/TRACK TWENTY, Helsinki
Client Programmer for Electronic Arts Finland
The Electronic Arts’ Tracktwenty Studio in Helsinki, Finland is seeking to new talented people to join their team. Tracktwenty is the developer of the hugely successful mobile title SimCity BuildIt. To date SimCity BuildIt has been played by more than 100 million gamers around the world and received multiple awards like the Best of Apple 2015. Do you want to be part of our success story?
We’re looking for highly talented and dedicated Client Programmer who will thrive in fast paced, ever changing development and live service environment. As a Client Programmer within the Tracktwenty Studio you’ll be working as part of the experienced team on the development and the technical design of a mobile title.
- Design and implementation of quality game code
- Work together with other disciplines such as artists and designers to bring concept and ideas to life.
- Contribution to the technical design of individual games and participation in technical decisions for the tools and technology used by the game team
- Ensure scalability, reliability and maintainability for both iOS and Android platforms
- Involvement in different parts of the game code, such as game logic, external API’s, UI/UX, AI, graphics, etc.
- Ownership of implemented game features as well as participation in the design of those features.
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Experience developing and shipping games for smartphones and tablets (iOS/Android)
- Experience across different domains, e.g. graphics, gameplay, UI
- Solid math skills
- A natural feeling for and understanding of gameplay mechanics
- Capability to implement quality solutions to deadline
- Experience in scripting languages, such as LUA or Python
- Experience in 3D programming using OpenGL is a plus
- Hunger for learning and knowledge, including sharing with others
- A love of games!
At tracktwenty, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It’s the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We’re a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries around.
We’ve built a fun, productive and passionate team who are rewarded with competitive compensation packages and great benefits such as shares, pension scheme, healthcare, gym contribution, free games and endless snacks and drinks in the office!
Please contact – Lewis Brown – firstname.lastname@example.org for full details