CG Supervisor – Marketing ROVIO / Helsinki Metropolitan Area
PUBLISHED: August 4, 2021
Mixing the world-class expertise of six different crafts – Product Marketing, User Acquisition, User Experience Research, Market Intelligence, Marketing Video Production, and Player Experience, our team’s main mission is to fuel the growth of our games portfolio.
The Marketing Video Production Team is responsible for video related productions at Rovio. The team’s main objective is to deliver world class advertising creative to support key games. Main internal clients are the User Acquisition Team, PR/Comms & Brand and productions are mainly outsourced worldwide.
As a CG Supervisor, you will design, create and supervise CG productions in the Marketing Video Production Team (MVP). You will be involved in the creative development and production of marketing trailers and assets in support of Rovio’s key games and will work on a variety of projects over the Rovio portfolio.
- Supervise internal and external Rovio Marketing CG productions (including but not limited to asset creation, VFX, 3D animated content) together with MVP team
- Assist all stakeholders (MVP, UA, PMMs, Games Studios/Teams) in planning and running external Rovio Marketing CG productions
- On long term basis, develop and improve the internal and external Rovio Marketing CG pipelines and workflow
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Understanding the video production requirements (including CG, VFX, 3D animation and Narrative Storytelling) on a most detailed level
- Deep knowledge of Maya and Arnold
- Experience with modelling, animation, rigging, lighting and texturing
- Supervising skills and experience on outsourcing front
- Willingness to learn new CG technologies
We’d love if you have some of these:
- Experience with converting assets from Maya to other application and vice versa
- Some experience of other 3d software such as 3ds Max, Blender, Cinema 4d, Modo, ZBrush
- Knowledge of texturing and rendering engines such as Redshift, Octane, Unreal, Unity, Cycles
- Experience with 3D in game engine environment (Unity, Unreal, etc.)
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. Before diving deeper into your skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
- Second round: You will complete an exercise in your own time.
- Final round: You will be invited to meet the team lead and team member(s). Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help you develop.