C++ Game Developer FINGERSOFT / Oulu
PUBLISHED: November 23, 2021
WHAT WE’RE AFTER
Would you like to work on one of the most popular mobile racing games? We are looking for a C++ programmer to join our Hill Climb Racing 2 team. As Game Developer, you will be working directly on the game’s production. Your job will include implementing new features and improving existing ones. You participate in brainstorming, come up with new ideas, and work closely with artists and the LiveOps team. You don’t necessarily have to have previous experience in the gaming industry, but you should have:
- Solid experience in C++ programming
- Solid experience in Cocos2d-x
- Independent working attitude and teamwork skills
- Interest in the gaming industry
WHAT WE OFFER
- Financially stable company with an easy-going and relaxed atmosphere
- Competitive salary and seriously great benefits
- Passionate co-workers of various fields
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland
- A lot of fun and excitement
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
- Android development experience
- Unity3D experience
- iOS development experience
- Shader development experience
- Gaming as a hobby
If you think you would be a great match for this position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV. Please add your salary request. Send your application ASAP since the first suitable candidate will be hired.
Want to know more about Fingersoft and this position? Read our Game Developers’ career stories or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Company
GOOD GAMES | GREAT PEOPLE
We are best known for the mobile smash hits “Hill Climb Racing” and “Hill Climb Racing 2”, which have a combined total of over 1.5 Billion installs across all platforms – However, despite our huge audience, we keep things small and personal, with a strong focus on maintaining a relaxed, casual and informal work atmosphere.
Today we employ more than 90 people from all corners of the globe. Our company slogan is “Good Games | Great People” and we truly believe that the pure essence of what makes Fingersoft, Fingersoft – Is its people. A unique and diverse bunch of battle-hardened professionals at the top of their fields, each united by a love of making amazing video games and having a good laugh.
We are one of the most northern game studios in the world, chilling out (literally and figuratively) just 170 km south of the arctic circle in Oulu, Finland. Oulu is one of the largest cities in Finland & is a compact, safe, technological & youthful place; with one of the youngest populations in Europe (the average age is only 38) and some of the lowest cost of living in Finland. It was even ranked as the number 1 city in Europe for quality of life in 2016!
- Gear of your choice
- Flexible hours with a focus on having a solid work/life balance
- Health & Dental care, free massage monthly
- Lunch benefit on top of your salary
- Free snacks, fruit & beverages at the office
- Yearly education, sport & culture allowance
- Company sporting events, Friday sauna, free usage of company gym
- Phone & Internet benefit
- Bike & Commuting benefit
- Modern office at the city center of Oulu
- Relocation assistance