C++ Game Developer for Hill Climb Racing 2 FINGERSOFT / Oulu, FINLAND
PUBLISHED: January 3, 2023
WHAT WE’RE AFTER
Would you like to work on one of the most popular mobile racing games? We are looking for a C++ programmer to join our Hill Climb Racing 2 team in Oulu, Finland. As Game Developer, you will be working directly on the game’s production. Your job will include implementing new features and improving existing ones. You participate in brainstorming, come up with new ideas, and work closely with artists and the LiveOps team. You don’t necessarily have to have previous experience in the gaming industry, but
You should have
- Solid experience in C++ programming
- Solid experience in Cocos2d-x
- Independent working attitude and teamwork skills
- Interest in the gaming industry
We also appreciate
- Android development experience
- iOS development experience
- Shader development experience
- Gaming as a hobby
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exceptional employee experience – In our latest employee survey, our eNPS was 70 which is considered exceptionally high!
- Fair salary and seriously great benefits.
- Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields.
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- Comprehensive relocation support if you are moving from abroad.
- A lot of fun and excitement
If you think you would be a great match for this position, don’t hesitate to drop us your application ASAP since the first suitable candidate will be hired.
Want to know more about Fingersoft and this position? Read our Game Developers’ career stories or contact email@example.com.